Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween

Eli had fun on his first Halloween. He was a frog, of coarse...I figured I should pick the costume of my choice while I can! We went trick-or-treating to a few neighbors houses, and we also had friends over. Eli was a hit with the trick-or-treaters at the door. I love these pictures! Eli actually looks small next to the pumpkin!





3 comments:

Steve Perkins said...

Awesome! He fits his costume much better than Will and Alex do. I LOVE the frog... I wonder how you chose that one? :)

perkoline said...

Those pictures are just fabulous. He is such a pretty boy! And those eyes look like they're going to stay blue, for sure. Can't wait to see him for real.

Courtney said...

Eli looks good as a frog. He seems quite at ease. And happy. Glad you had a fun fright night. We had fun, too!