A blog about the adventures of raising our three boys.
Oh my gosh! Look at those cheeks!!!!
That is hilarious! Poor baby--how else can he tell you things? I'd say he's a darn good communicator, even without words.
are you kidding me? he is so flipping cute! that is the funniest picture yet...it's just not right! please put him in an overnight fedex box so i can keep him for awhile. :)love you guys~
That face is killing me, so cute!!! I also love the eating pics, I can't wait!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Look at those cheeks!!!!
That is hilarious! Poor baby--how else can he tell you things? I'd say he's a darn good communicator, even without words.
are you kidding me? he is so flipping cute! that is the funniest picture yet...it's just not right! please put him in an overnight fedex box so i can keep him for awhile. :)
love you guys~
That face is killing me, so cute!!! I also love the eating pics, I can't wait!
Post a Comment