
This might seem crazy, but it hit me the other day that I'm a mom, and Eli is going to be a little boy, not just a baby forever! We were outside the other night, and Eli was pointing up at the moon and babbling something to me like he was having a conversation with me, trying to tell me something. It made me realize and be excited about the fact that we will have conversations probably soon! He's growing and changing so fast. It's hard for me to keep up, so I don't know how his little brain and body can keep up! It is fun and quite amazing, too!

Eli's New Year's resolutions for 2007:
-walk
-talk
-grow
-get more teeth
-eat big boy food
-be cute
-laugh alot
-play
-grow some more hair
...and the list goes on! He's going to be busy!

My New Year's Resolution:
-keep up with Eli
-be the best Mommy I can be



No comments:
Post a Comment