Monday, September 03, 2007

Sick

Well, Eli has had his first stomach bug. We went up to Holly Lake in East Texas over Labor Day weekend with my family for my dad's belated birthday present, and Eli got sick the first night there. He couldn't keep anything down, but he acted like he felt okay and never had a fever as far as I know. It only lasted 2 days, thank goodness. It's a very scary and helpless feeling to see your baby be sick and not be able to make it all better. Eli was a trooper...I think he held up better than the rest of us! Sorry cousin Garrett for getting you sick!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh, Poor Baby!! It's amazing that he didn't act like anything was really wrong . . . and there were plenty of people around to love on him . . . I guess if you have to be sick, that's the way to do it. [I wonder if Garrett would agree to that???]

Courtney said...

That is one of the worst feelings as a parent! Especially when they can't tell you what hurts or doesn't feel right!