Monday, January 07, 2008

First Haircut

Eli has officially had his first haircut as of this past Saturday. I know you're thinking he doesn't have much to cut, but it was enough! His hair was hanging over his ears and the cute curls in the back had turned into a matted mess that was starting to look like a rat tail. So, I gave him a little trim, and I can really tell the difference...much better! All I did to keep him occupied was sit him in the highchair outside and gave him food. He kept pretty still, too. He kept saying "ow ow" because I think when I started cutting I said "See, it doesn't hurt"...guess I shouldn't have said that b/c now he thinks it should hurt! Oh well.




3 comments:

whitney said...

so handsome! i was cutting reed's hair the other day and realized one day soon i'll be cutting hair for TWO! we should get our cosmotology license!

perkoline said...

Mmm-mmm! Hubba-hubba. Lookin' good.

Steve Perkins said...

Is that a flobie? :) What a cute little guy! Can you believe Will's already had 2 haircuts?