Wednesday, March 05, 2008

New Shoes


Eli is so excited about his new shoes that we got yesterday. I don't know if it's because he likes them so much or if it's because they are much more comfortable. I feel so bad because he was wearing a 6 1/2 extra wide, and after measuring his feet in the store, I found out he's now wearing a 7 1/2 to 8 wide. His poor little feet were crammed into his old shoes. No wonder he kept taking them off all the time! Anyway, Eli spotted the shoes with firetrucks that also light up when he stomps his feet, and there was no turning back! I couldn't get him to try on any other shoes once he saw those. I'm not too crazy about the light-up shoes, but oh well. As you can see, he's very proud of them. Eli's almost two, and his shoes are already almost as big as mine!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think he's going to be just as tall as his daddy :)