Sunday, October 05, 2008

Happenings

We went on our first family outing today! An exciting trip to the grocery store! We're taking it slow. Jed did great. He actually slept through the whole thing except maybe the last two minutes before we got home. Eli loved having him ride in the back next to him.






















Jed grunts a lot when he's sleeping, waking up, or nursing, which is pretty much all he does right now. I guess I'd rather have grunting than crying. Here's noisy Jed sleeping in the sling:


Yesterday I caught Eli reading his favorite truck book to Jed and naming and explaining all the different trucks to him. So cute!

More cute pics:

2 comments:

perkoline said...

My goodness! He IS a noisy little fellow. But, oh, so cute. He looks half grown.

Lisa said...

Oh MY! That's too funny! Does he 'grunt' like that all night? How adorable!