Eli likes being our little helper lately. It's nice now because he doesn't realise he's doing chores yet! He helps with unloading and loading the dryer, unloading the dishwasher, taking things to the recycle bin, taking the trash and recycle bins to the curb and back in, feeding Boone, and others. He really does help most of the time, especially now that I'm usually trying to do things with one hand while holding Jed in the other. I'm impressed with his abilities!

1 comment:
Hey -- if you ever want to send Eli over here to help with the laundry, feel free! I could use a little help around the house! He looks so cute in the dryer.
And that Jed has so much hair! I've tried the faux hawk on Wesley, but his hair is so fine, it's not even noticeable.
You've definitely got some cute boys, Darbamom!
Post a Comment