A blog about the adventures of raising our three boys.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Home for Christmas
It was nice and relaxing to stay home for Christmas. I liked doing things with all my boys and starting our own traditions. We roasted marshmallows in the fireplace and had smores on Christmas Eve, opened gifts and stockings Christmas morning, and had coffee cake and egg casserole after gifts. We also had a fancy dinner of rack of lamb, cabbage, and risotto made my my wonderful husband on Christmas night! Here are some pictures and video to give you a little glimpse into our Christmas.
Looks like a good time was had by all. Glad to see the Floor Cake so beautifully rendered. I do hope that Boone's Christmas Santa didn't end up like the one our friend Janet gave to Orvis. Big O. and Reese played tug-o-war with it and chewed up bits and pieces. We picked up stuffing as fast as we could, but the next day still got BIG urps from both dogs, composed largely of you-know-who. Bleagh!
Did anybody else open the video on UTube? I am cracking up because the reference to 'stockings' pulled up a totally different category! SASSY! Eli's stocking was great! Thanks for sharing!
4 comments:
What fun! Thanks for sharing!
Looks like a good time was had by all. Glad to see the Floor Cake so beautifully rendered.
I do hope that Boone's Christmas Santa didn't end up like the one our friend Janet gave to Orvis. Big O. and Reese played tug-o-war with it and chewed up bits and pieces. We picked up stuffing as fast as we could, but the next day still got BIG urps from both dogs, composed largely of you-know-who. Bleagh!
Did anybody else open the video on UTube? I am cracking up because the reference to 'stockings' pulled up a totally different category! SASSY! Eli's stocking was great! Thanks for sharing!
Oh no! How do I get rid of that?
Post a Comment