Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Tooth?!


Yes, Jed now has a tooth! He was gnawing on my fingers during church this past Sunday and then I felt a little sharp tooth barely poking through. It actually makes me sad. Jed is my baby, he's not supposed to grow up and get teeth! Plus, I know what's coming with all the teething pains. Maybe he'll be one of those kids that isn't phased by teething, but he's already been fussy, drooly, and gnawing on everything, so I don't think that's the case. At least he's still smiley! Let the teething begin!

2 comments:

perkoline said...

Jed's daddy was my baby, and he wasn't supposed to grow up and get teeth, either -- nor long hairy legs, a substantial nose, etc. But look what happened! Ah, well, every age has its pleasures. Jed is such a cutie!

John said...

'Substantial nose'. That's funny! Good one, mamma.

substantial johnny