Saturday, May 02, 2009

Moony

Moony is Eli's nickname for Jed. We have no idea where it came from. I think it's pretty cute, though. When I found out we were having two boys, I was looking forward to them being able to play together and entertain each other. I just didn't realize it would be so soon. Jed is almost always entertained by watching Eli. And Eli loves entertaining Jed by singing to him, giving him toys, taking toys away "to keep him safe", making faces or noises, and dancing for him. Sometimes Eli loves his Moony a little too much! Poor little Jed gets hugged or squeezed too hard, or knocked over, or pinched, etc., but I guess that comes with the territory. Jed's learning to be tough while Eli's learning to be gentle, and Mama's learning the balance! Ah, boys!

1 comment:

The Klentzmans said...

Oh man that laugh is so funny! cute cute cute!