Saturday, July 11, 2009
Art
Eli's interest in art has grown lately. I don't know what sparked that interest, but it's been great! He now loves coloring in his coloring books that he's had for a year or so and he begs me to paint or play with play-doh daily. I love it! The fact that he enjoys coloring is nice for me, too, because he actually stays in one spot and is quiet for several minutes! One down side of all this is that for some reason, Eli thought it would be fun to color on the walls in the playroom and his bedroom. I thought we escaped the coloring on the walls stage with Eli, but I guess he waited until he knew better to do that. He got his crayons taken away for a week after that. We'll see if he does it again! Here's a picture of some of his paintings:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the 'gallery' hangers! Great looking display of creativity you've got there :)
Post a Comment