Saturday, July 11, 2009

Crazy Boys

I haven't blogged much lately...just haven't had the time or the impetus (John just taught me that word, I've never heard it before. I looked it up on dictionary.com and it seems to fit). I love my husband! : ) Anyway, it's not like I don't have things to blog about, it's just that these boys are active so if I don't keep up with the blogging, it gets overwhelming! So here are some pictures to give you a little glimpse into the craziness that goes on around here.















Jed found a marker and thought it tasted good!









Eli "cleaned" the mirror with his toothbrush and toothpaste















Where's Jed?



3 comments:

The Klentzmans said...

ah the wonders of the playroom!

whitney said...

i just really want to know how you cleaned that marker off of his mouth! did it come off quickly?

Darby said...

It was a washable marker, thank goodness! It came right off with a wet washcloth...I wiped it inside his mouth, too.