Saturday, November 14, 2009

Construction on our street!

Thursday was a very exciting day here on Gateshead Circle. We got notice that our cul-de-sac was going to be resurfaced that day. So, we had to stay home and wait for them to come, of course. I'm glad they came in the morning, or it would've been a long day! Eli's dreams came true as we first saw the street cleaner come (it made several loops around) and later the asphalt spreader. I never thought I'd be so excited to see road construction trucks. We sat in our driveway and took in every moment. Jed liked it, too. Every time he sees a truck now, he opens his mouth wide in amazement and tries to say truck. After they cleaned up and told us the street was all ready, the boys tested it out. I think it passed inspection. Eli also did some finishing up with what he called his clean-up trucks.


Check out how well Jed gets around on the 4 wheeler!

No comments: