Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Big news!
Yep, we are pregnant! Perkins baby #3 is due on Oct. 22. It was a bit of a surprise b/c John and I were trying to decide whether or not we were going to have a third and we thought that we'd wait a little while if we did. So, that decision was made for us. Thanks, God!
We're excited, but it's still sinking in that we will have another baby. Eli is excited and Jed doesn't quite get it, but he does say he wants a little sister when I ask him. We'll find that out at the end of May. I'm 10 weeks along now and things seem to be going well so far. Pray for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. I did get to hear the hearbeat today at my midwife appointment for the first time! She said it was a fast hearbeat, which girls tend to have. Don't get your hopes up though, Grandpa!
And that's one reason why I haven't posted in awhile. I was feeling really nauseous and fatigued until about the last week. I'm still tired, just not nauseous, which is much easier to handle. So, thankfully, the nausea has ended...hopefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for y'all!
So exciting!
Post a Comment