Wednesday, October 11, 2006

6 months stats



Eli is 6 months old already! I say it every month, but it really has gone by so fast! This month especially feels like a big milestone month. He's so social, smiley, rolling all over the place, scooting around on the floor, grabbing things, putting everything in his mouth, he has almost two teeth, he's eating solid foods, he's almost sitting up by himself, and he's saying bababa and mamama as well as lots of other fun noises (I'm sure I'm forgetting other things)! It's so much fun to see all of these new things he's doing and discovering.

He had his 6 month check up today, and as we know, he's big!! He weighs 21.5 lbs and he's 28 1/2 inches long. He's greater than the 97th percentile as he's always been. He got more shots today, but did pretty well...just a little fussy and then sleepy most of the day. He got good reports from the doctor!

I'm trying to get a good video of Eli "talking", but can't seem to get a good one. I think I get a little annoying in this one. The picture is when he was eating avacado...I think he likes it, what do you think?

2 comments:

perkoline said...

He's so big! And you're not annoying at all--you get good responses. Makes me really want to squeeze in a trip to Austin before I go back to Denver on Oct. 23, but at this point, I don't see how I can. Stuff has really piled up here! But watch out for early November . . . Gramma needs a fix!

Anonymous said...

don't you know all babies say "da-da" first. go figure!