Sunday, December 10, 2006

8 months Old

Eli is 8 months old today! He just gets cuter and cuter all the time, I swear! His happy, smiley personality comes out more each day, too! We HAVE had some trouble napping in the afternoon, so we've taken some trips up and down the Austin highways. Good thing he's so cute, right?

He's so close to crawling because he's rocking on his hands and knees and doing push-ups. So it could be any day now, but I'm in no hurry for him to crawl! He's babbling and interacting with us...giggles are the best. I think he waved "hi" to me 2 times the other day, too.

His most favorite things right now are tags and strings. He'll find the tag on any toy or anything and chew and inspect it for a long time...same with strings. For example, he loves when I wear my hoodie because it has strings he can play with. One of his favorite toys right now is some shoe strings, that's it. Easily entertained! The trick is: anytime he's upset, distract him by finding something with a tag or some strings, and he's happy...well, most of the time!




3 comments:

Steve Perkins said...

Go Eli! We're pulling for you! You can do it! :)

He's going to be crawling by the time we see you guys at Christmas!

perkoline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
perkoline said...

Those are such cute pictures. I've copied a couple and entitled them "GlassPants" and "Teeth." Can you guess which ones those are?
Can't wait to see Eli on the move at Christmas!