Tuesday, December 12, 2006
The Culprit
Lately, I've been feeling like a bad mom because Eli hasn't been napping well and waking up way too early. He hasn't been on much of a schedule, and we've been taking him out and keeping him up late. He's been a bit more fussy and had a runny nose for two weeks. He's had no fever, so I didn't get him checked by the doctor. I've been wondering if it's allergies, a cold, an ear infection, or teething. Well, last night I think I found the culprit...a tooth! I can feel a tiny rough spot on the top left side where that little tooth cut through. It's amazing how much trouble one tiny tooth can be! I'm sure it's painful! It's nice to at least have something to blame for all the fussiness, sleeplessness, etc., rather than my lack of parenting skills. I hope the symptoms subside soon. I can see the other top tooth just beneath the gum. Now for the next tooth...it's never ending!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
This is the second try for posting here . . . so, sorry if it turns out to be a repeat.
Anyway, What a relief! I surely wouldn't want to think my Grandson was a victim of Bad Mothering (as if I really worried about that). Glad the "mystery" is solved.
Post a Comment