Monday, January 08, 2007

Exciting Times!



Well, it's been an eventful week to say the least. Eli has been very busy! Let's see...on 01-03-07 he was able to sit up by himself from being on his stomach or back, on 01-04-07 he learned to clap, on 01-05 and 01-06 he started to pull up on things, and 01-07-07 he got better and better at pulling up, and 01-08-07 he is starting to pull up, climb up, and stand! This is all since last Wednesday! So, yesterday, I spent the day gradually moving things up and out of the way. I'm going to invest in shelves up on the wall for breakables, get rid of our coffee table, get some bumper pads for the fireplace, and buy some soft storage ottomans. We've already had many bumps and falls. I knew the day would come. It's just happening so fast!
The first video was taken Friday. He was crawling then sitting and just started to pull up. And the second video was taken Saturday when he was showing off his clapping. I can't seem to get a good video of him pulling up to standing since he's still unstable so I feel like I have to be ready to catch him.

1 comment:

perkoline said...

Hey, Darby! You play the pan very well . . . and it sure got Eli on the move. Maybe John will let you play in his band, and Eli can dance.