
We've been iced in since about noon yesterday. The news is calling "Ice Alert 2007", which I think is pretty funny. Today we woke up to alot of ice, and about midday today it started snowing huge snowflakes. It wasn't much, but I got a few good pictures of our house and yard.
I told Eli he probably won't see it like this in Austin until he's 10 years old! It's been fun staying warm and cozy inside and finding stuff to do, but I think we're getting a little cabin fever. I think it's supposed to be bad again tonight and even tomorrow. It's a good excuse to relax and do nothing. Wait, I don't really get to do that...Eli doesn't let me! Oh well! It's nice to at least stay inside and not worry about venturing out into the outside world for now.Here's what happens when you get cabin fever...you get creative...new toys!




4 comments:
Eli cracks me up! He's SO cute! Love the box play-pen. :)
Steve, you WOULD love the box playpen. One of my favorite pictures of YOU is when you're around a year old, sitting in a big square cardboard box and smiling at the camera!
Sorry--I accidentally hit the publish-button twice, so it posted twice, hence the deletion.
Darbs--didn't you take Eli outside to see and feel the snow?? I don't blame you--I've been staying snug inside, too, watching GrandDad shovel the walk . . . Ha! Love the box pictures--the "peeking over" one is just too cute. Stay warm! We love you.
Post a Comment