It's good that Eli is a noisy eater because I can tell when he's eating something he shouldn't. For example, the other day he found a clump of dirt from the carpet and ate it. I didn't see him, but I heard him. He didn't seem to mind the dirt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so i sat here and watched the new video - and reed was in the adjoining room - i finished it - and he said, "what were you watching?" i said, "that was eli eating..."
he said, "wait. he made ALL of that noise just eating?"
my reply, "yep."
it's SO cute - thank God, he's taking after his aunt whitney in the communications department! ha ha ha!
I just watched this for the third time. Tried to post and got erased when I went to "Preview." Oh, well--go figure.
This is such a fun video. Eli is so VOCAL! And those funny faces are wonderful. I'm glad you clarified that he was eating cheese...those little pellets look mighty suspicious.
He sure is a cutie.
Post a Comment