
Eli and I took a trip to the Austin zoo for his birthday. It was his first time to go to the zoo, and he loved it! To him, the trees were just as amazing as the tigers! He kept trying to tell me what he saw by lifting his hand up and saying "duh". I think his favorite animals were the goats. As soon as he saw them he started mooing, which is what he does when he sees a cow. They're similar to cows, right? He loved it when the goats talked back! It was a fun birthday for both of us. I hope to continue the special Mommy/Eli time for his birthdays to come. I'm thankful for times like those.






1 comment:
I didn't realize the Austin had a zoo! What a nice birthday adventure. And the great thing about zoos is that new dimensions open up with every trip. Watch out when he's approaching Middle School age and it's mating season . . . .
And Eli is a goat-lover. Bet John was happy about that.
Post a Comment