



Eli has been all about trucks lately. It seems like all I hear is "tuh" all day long, it's great. He likes to practice saying it all the time...as soon as he wakes up, when he's eating, when he's playing, and also when he actually sees or hears a truck, too. He recognizes all types now and knows what they sound like. As I mentioned before, car trips are very fun because there are alot of trucks to spot, and pickups count, so they're everywhere! I think Mammy is the one who taught Eli about trucks when she was here for his birthday and was sitting with him in the backseat pointing out all the trucks. I think that's when he started saying "tuh". The highlight of his week is when the trash truck comes. This week when we went outside to watch the trash truck, he was in awe. He just stared with wide eyes, mouth hanging open, and completely silent. Eli's cousin Grayson also loved trash trucks when he was about the same age. So cute! I hope you can hear him say it in the video...you have to listen closely.



3 comments:
Oh, my, yes . . . Trash trucks are the very best. Video is so cute--he takes off like he's going to go right to that truck across the street!
i didn't realize that i had missed eli's birthday! i'm the worst future wife ever!
that video was so cute!
liam's favorite video is a garbage truck video that came with a toy garbage truck i got him. the video is not animated - real trucks dumping real garbage at the dump! educational. helps alyssa out greatly on plane trips! why are little boys so fascinated with garbage trucks? gram margrave
Post a Comment