Thursday, June 21, 2007

Backyard Fun


I thought it was going to be fun this summer hanging out in the backyard with Eli in the kiddie pool. Well it is fun hanging out in the backyard, but the interest in the kiddie pool only lasts maybe 5 minutes. Now that Eli is walking and able to explore, he wants to go see everything in and around the yard. So I spend my time following him around, talking about what he discovers, telling him not to put it in his mouth, and then dipping him in the pool to clean him off. Not exactly a relaxing time in the pool but still fun. I guess that's my life now...chasing my toddler around!




These pictures are from a playgroup we had in our backyard. One of the moms brought this cool play mat that shoots water up. Eli sat right in the middle of it and loved it!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

These are adorable pictures! I have many fond memories of play groups. They are so cute together!