A blog about the adventures of raising our three boys.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Halloween Festivities
Eli was dressed up as a soccer ball for Halloween. I bought an Elmo costume, but Eli refused to wear it, so we resorted to the soccer ball costume that Aunt Brynn made for Garrett when he was Eli's age. There were several people who thought Eli was a cow or Dalmatian because his hat didn't stay on for long, but that's okay! We went to a festival during the day with our friends and then thhat night we ended up going trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. It was a huge challenge for Eli to be still long enough with his hat on for a good picture, but I guess we did okay.
The festival where Eli got to see a real firetruck and even got inside!
Here's Eli wrestling with Cash the Turtle and Ellaiden the Cowgirl.
Wow, am I ever behind. Three postings to check out!Is it possible that they were all posted at the same time, but dated according to when they were "lived?" Well, whatever. They're all just great. I really had fun seeing Eli and his parents over the first weekend of November. He is such a special little boy!
1 comment:
Wow, am I ever behind. Three postings to check out!Is it possible that they were all posted at the same time, but dated according to when they were "lived?" Well, whatever. They're all just great. I really had fun seeing Eli and his parents over the first weekend of November. He is such a special little boy!
Post a Comment