Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Best 2nd Christmas Ever

Happy belated Christmas! We had a fun and relaxing Christmas with family. I've realized how much fun it is being a parent at Christmas time. It was so fun to see Eli rip open presents and then say "waaaoow" each time. John and I have tried and wanted to make Christmas special and fun for Eli this year. John even put lights on the house for the first time! I can't wait to start new traditions and see what our future Christmases bring.
Here are some Christmas pictures, featuring Eli's new tricycle!






1 comment:

Gram said...

word to the wise: keep the pusher-pole on. i took liam for a walk on his new tricycle just like eli's but we hadn't put the pole on yet. we were gone for 2 hours and he got SO tired that i ended up carrying him AND the trike half-way home! and he is a 30 lb 3 yr old!