Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Bus Ride

Eli got to ride on the bus last weekend, or as he says "buhhhhhsss!". We wanted to go to the Christmas tree lighting downtown, but didn't want to mess with parking, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to take Eli on the bus! What an adventure!

The guy taking our picture didn't really understand the camera, so we got this picture...oh well!


I wouldn't let Eli push the button to tell the bus driver to stop because we didn't need to stop yet!



4 comments:

perkoline said...

How fun! A bus ride! He looks pretty busy on the bus. . . .

Steve Perkins said...

Did you sing "Three Cheers for the Bus Driver?"

Dan Perkins said...

Or maybe "The Wheels on the Bus?"

Eli looks none too happy in that one picture!

Darby said...

Aw man, we didn't even think about "The Wheels on the Bus" song, and I don't know the "three cheers" song. I guess we'll have to take another ride to sing the song(s).