Great duet -- nice to see & hear "my boys" performing together.
Now . . . about those hat pictures. Those are hilarious. Caption contest, anyone? Top left: "Say that again, you sidewinder, and I'll draw." Top right: "Needs more chili, Cookie." Or, "Eeeww. Real men don't eat quiche." Bottom two are just plain gorgeous and cute. Once again, Darby's photo skills rule!
3 comments:
i love that eli is such an accomplished background vocalist...he's like a little peanut gallery. SO CUTE!
Great duet -- nice to see & hear "my boys" performing together.
Now . . . about those hat pictures.
Those are hilarious. Caption contest, anyone?
Top left: "Say that again, you sidewinder, and I'll draw."
Top right: "Needs more chili, Cookie." Or, "Eeeww. Real men don't eat quiche."
Bottom two are just plain gorgeous and cute. Once again, Darby's photo skills rule!
Top left: You lilly-livered, yellow-bellied.... Draw!
Top right: Hmmm. Cumin... with a hint Oregano... Ooooo! Is that Basil I taste?
Bottom left: Aw shucks, ma'am. 'tweren't nothin'
btom right: Hey there, little filly! Why don't you sidle on up next to me, and I'll take my hat off...
Post a Comment