

Here's how he really feels about it...



Here was my reaction...


Yes, it's true! Eli is going to be a big brother! I'm due at the end of September. I'm still getting used to the idea of having two kids...still an overwhelming thought and kind of scary, but I guess I've got time for it to sink in. John's excited and Eli has no clue.
We had our first doctor's appointment today, and I guess this is for real! We got to see the baby and the heartbeat, which made it more real and exciting. It's healthy and big...a whole 3 centimeters! My family has requested to see the sonogram pictures, so here they are. The head is at the bottom and then you can also see two arm buds and the body, but you can't see the legs in the picture. I had to take pictures of the pictures, so they're not the best quality.


I'll have more updates on the blog. I guess we'll have to change the name of the blog since Eli will be sharing the blog with his sibling...among many other things. We're going to be a family of four, wow!



7 comments:
Hooray!!!! What cute little arm buds! I'm so excited, and can't wait to see if my little baby boy has a future spouse arriving in September!
Don't worry, Darby, two is a piece of cake. Just ask Laura. ;)
Congrats to you guys!!!
Gramma is excited, too. I hope Eli is a helpful big brother. As for the "piece of cake," uh ... I never had the privilege of "only 2," but I can say for sure that "more than one" is unlike any piece of cake I've ever encountered! Busy, tiring, but interesting and mostly pretty fun. You just have to go with the flow.
Congrats, Perkins foursome! I can't wait to meet the newest member!
Hiahko Sumi Sawa Chikongu?!
Rough translation is "Is it mine?!"
4 Perkz total! Wow! Way to go. Elijah's sibling will bring joy and honor to the PerkClan.
Love,
Josh in Waco
Post a Comment