Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Eli's 2nd Birthday Party

The party was a success! We had a joint bday party this past Saturday with our friend Ellaiden, who is a day younger than Eli. Thanks, Jenny and Chris for hosting at your house! The weather was beautiful and perfect for a party. Eli and Ellaiden were so excited and enjoyed cake and opening presents and lots of friends. I think Eli's theme was trucks, which is perfect for him. He had trucks on his cake and many of his gifts involved trucks. You guys know him well! Here are some...well several pictures of the party:

The Birthday Boy is lookin' good!

Eli's truck cake. Yes, there are technically 3 candles, but I had to balance it out.











Ellaiden's duck cake, which she requested. Impressive, Jenny!






I accidentally popped Eli's head with the elastic band when I was putting on the hat...ouch!





1 comment:

perkoline said...

What precious party people! I think my favorite picture is the Party Hat Tears ... he looks so pitiful. Funny and not funny all at the same time. And the Fingers in the Frosting ... Mmm-mmm.
Happy Birthday, Eli!