A blog about the adventures of raising our three boys.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
"Oh, Saykoo!"
Eli has learned to say thank you and have good manners lately. I love it because it's always "Oh, saykoo!" like he's extra grateful. Here is Eli saying "thank you"...he's asking for syrup...listen closely:
This is wonderful. Having just visited with you, I can say with some authority that this really captures that Special Eli Essence. And the pictures in the other posts are great. That impish look in the hands-in-pockets baseball cap photo, and the wide open laugh in the tricycle pic speak volumes! What a great little kid.
1 comment:
This is wonderful. Having just visited with you, I can say with some authority that this really captures that Special Eli Essence. And the pictures in the other posts are great. That impish look in the hands-in-pockets baseball cap photo, and the wide open laugh in the tricycle pic speak volumes! What a great little kid.
Post a Comment