Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Keeping up with Eli

This is hard to do these days! In the previous post, I talked about how we were away from Eli for almost a week. Well, when I picked him up, it seemed like he had grown taller and was talking more clearly. Eli seems to talk more and more clearly each day. He's constantly learning new words, so I'm usually amazed and wondering where in the world he learned about the things he's telling me about or asking me about. Eli's also been singing several songs for us lately. He's really good at singing the melody and actually gets most of the words right. It's so fun to hear. I love this stage of his life...in spite of the tantrums I was talking about in the previous post. We're all learning here!
Eli's first prayer, "My first truck board book, Amen!". This came out of his mouth a couple weeks ago when John was about to pray before dinner.

Here's Eli's version of "This Old Man"

Singing the Veggie Tales song, Eli's new favorite show. Translation: "celery, Veggie Tales, celery, strawberry, Veggie Tales, gotta be, Veggie Tales"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ah, those zany Veggie Tales! Does he like Bob the tomato? Can't wait to hear the singing up in Este's!