Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Names

Changes are ahead...a lot of changes! First, we need to change up this blog since Eli will be sharing his blog with his little brother, along with just about everything else! So, what do we call the blog now? Maybe we should vote on it. Any ideas? John likes The Perkins Family Urban Farm and Brewery, I'm thinking maybe just Eli and Jed, or maybe The Perkins Clan. Here's a poll to vote on the name just for the fun of it:


Also, we think we have a name for the new baby on the way. Eli's name of Mee-maow is nice, but I think we're going to go with........Jed Michael. Michael is my dad's name, and we just like Jed. I also realized that it's our initials: John, Eli, Darby. NO, it's not like Jed Clampett! We are reinventing the name Jed to a more hip, urban farmer! Our boy is no hillbilly!

So, most likely the next time you check the blog, it will have a different name and a different look.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Before I vote, I have a question. So far the blog has been about Eli (mostly). Will it continue to be (mostly) about the boys? If so, I'll vote one way. If it will morph into something else centered on the South Austin Perkins family, then I'll vote differently.

So, what do you envision?

Darby said...

Good question. I think it will be mostly about the boys along with other family stuff.

Courtney said...

Then I'll make my choice with that in mind.