
Big news! Eli has now been wearing "special" or "big boy" underwear full time for a week straight now! He is doing a great job going pee pee and poo poo on the potty. We've not had any accidents this whole week. Yay! He's doing a great job telling us when he has to go, and we've been doing a good job at asking him, too. A couple times, he's even gone to the potty without me asking. I've gone to see what he's up to after hearing silence, and I've found him on the potty! This is very exciting! Let's hope this continues! I hope I didn't jinx it with this post. As you can see in the pictures, Eli picked out some really cool underwear. They have characters from the movie Cars. They are the cutest little things I've ever seen...and Eli wearing them makes it even more cute! These pictures have undies with Mator on them. We're leaving for Colorado on Saturday for a week, so hopefully we can keep up this up. We'll try!




1 comment:
Yay! A big step for Eli. We called them "man pants" in our family, back in the olden days -- but they were plain old tighty whiteys, not these very cool, fashionable media items that Eli is sporting. He looks so proud in that full frontal shot! Way to go, Eli!
Post a Comment