A blog about the adventures of raising our three boys.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Artist
I was impressed when Eli showed me this picture he drew on the Magna Doodle. Can you guess what it is? It's a trash truck, of coarse! I can see the truck and the wheels, too! I wish I had it on paper, but at least I got to take a picture.
Eli is just so all-around talented! I'm so impressed. I'm also so excited for this new baby. I can't wait until he gets here! Let me know as soon as you can and GOOD LUCK! You will do great Darbamom.
1 comment:
Eli is just so all-around talented! I'm so impressed. I'm also so excited for this new baby. I can't wait until he gets here! Let me know as soon as you can and GOOD LUCK! You will do great Darbamom.
Post a Comment