Well here we are at the big due date and no baby Jed yet. I've been trying not to get my hopes up that he would come early or on time, but it's been hard not to, especially when I keep hearing that second babies come early many times. I guess I should have known since Eli was 5 days late. So, for now we just be patient and wait. The "due date" really is just a guestimate anyway. The reality is that he's coming out no matter what and it will be soon! I am beginning to feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever though!
Here's my due date picture:
1 comment:
I know how you feel!!! I keep checking the blog, waiting to hear the big news. People kept telling me Wesley was coming early, too. I guess these big babies just like taking their time.
I hope he comes soon, though!! I'm thinking about you a lot and can't wait until baby Jed gets here.
Post a Comment