
Well Mr. Jed is now 4 months old! I can't believe it! He had his 4 mo. appt. and here are his stats: 15 lbs. 13 oz, 50-75th percentile; 26 inches long, 75th-90th percentile; 43cm head, 50-75th percentile. Eli was always off the charts on everything. Jed is still on the big side, but smaller than Eli. Just right as far as I'm concerned. He's doing so much now. His main interest right now are his hands. He's discovered that he can grab for things and actually touch them and hold them. Eli likes putting things in front of Jed and getting excited and cheering for Jed when he actually grabs them. At 4 months old, Jed can't help but smile at everyone. I love it! He's also laughing, too. Eli is the best at making him laugh. I love watching Eli and Jed interact more and more. Jed's also rolling over. I think it's back to belly, but honestly I can't remember. And the drool is in full swing, so bibs are a must! Hopefully we have a couple more months before we see any teething. We are still working on trying to get Jed to take a bottle. He doesn't like the pacifier either. I don't mind if he doesn't like the paci, but I would really like him to take a bottle. All in all we are enjoying our little Jed!






1 comment:
Oh, my! He's growing up so fast! What a pretty boy he is.
Post a Comment