Jed has officially said his first word! I always thought a baby's first word would be obvious, but it really isn't. It wasn't with both my boys at least. The signs helped me out. Jed's first word is "dog"! Right now he says "dah" or "duh" and points to a lot of things. However I know he's saying 'dog' when he sees dogs because he also does the sign (patting on your leg like calling a dog to come). He's said and signed it when he saw a dog on tv, when he was watching our friend's dog, and he does it all the time when he watches our dog, Boone. I will try to get a video of him saying/signing 'dog' soon.
Jed also signs "more" and "all done" as well as says Mama to me and Dada to John. I got a quick video of him signing more. He just touches his hands together...look close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment