Monday, January 18, 2010

Organization!

I enlisted the help of my friend, Amanda, this past Saturday to help me organize the play room. She started a business where she helps people get organized. She's amazing! We spent all day working on the room. It started with a trip to Target to get some shelves and bins and then we worked into the early evening sorting, re-arranging, and labeling. I am normally an organized person who likes things to have a place, but with two small children, things change! I got to where I would look at the play room and be overwhelmed. My mind was cluttered, and the mess was stressing me out! Now that the room in totally organized and everything has a place, I feel a weight lifted. I'm refreshed and feel so much better! It's amazing!
Here is the link to Amanda's blog where you can see pictures.

No comments: