Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas at home

We spent Christmas at home, just our family of four. It was nice and low key...well, as low key as you can get with two excited boys! I think we're going to try to be home for Christmas in the years to come. Eli enjoyed making and setting out cookies and milk for Santa and then seeing the empty plate in the morning. He told me as he was going to bed Christmas Eve that he was going to wake up when he heard Santa and peek out the window to see the reindeer. No luck, though. Also, Santa got Eli and Jed's stockings mixed up somehow. Eli didn't tell Santa that he switched stockings with Jed. Oh well. Eli didn't mind and thought that was silly...whew!
I had a hard time deciding which pictures to post, so I did a slide show including most of them. Can you tell Eli was a little excited about Christmas by all the silly faces?...Jed just feeds off Eli and it's one crazy time!




No comments: