Here is Eli with his cousin Avery riding in the rickshaw. There is a story behind this rickshaw. Growing up, my cousins and I would always beg my Grandad to take us for rides in the rickshaw. We didn't weigh much, but it had to be hard work for him taking us for rides in his hilly neighborhood! Now I guess my dad gets to do the work. Anything for the grandchildren, I guess.
Grandpa took the boys exploring. He used to take my sister and I exploring growing up, which means going for a walk or a hike and taking in all the treasures in nature. Jed was there, too, but he rode on my back in the carrier the whole time. I love all these pictures!
We went to the mall so the boys could try out the bungee jumping there. I didn't think Eli would want to try, but he did. Maybe it was because he saw his cousins doing it. He had no fear! As usual, he did it while trying not to smile, but he wasn't successful this time! He bounced really high. It looked like fun tome, but Mammy was freaking out just watching. The boys also rode the little train they had, but Jed only made it one time around. Too scary, I guess.



No comments:
Post a Comment