Monday, December 14, 2009

Eli's undies...or lack thereof!

On Saturday we went to our friend's Christmas party and decided to just bring the boys with us. It was at Eli's friend Ellaiden's house, and we knew she and some other kids would be there to play with. They played really well together all evening. Toward the end of the night, they started dragging blankets, pillows, books, drinks, and snacks back to Chris and Jenny's bedroom. They were getting ready for bed, of coarse! When I went back to give Eli the 5 minute warning that we were leaving soon, I saw that they all put on pajamas, too. Eli had put on Ellaiden's pjs, which were purple pants with clouds and things on them and her Christmas shirt, which had ruffly ribbons on it. I think he tried to find the least girly pajamas. It was too funny! I really wish I got a picture, but I didn't have my camera and didn't think to ask someone else to take a picture.
The story gets better! When I went back to have Eli change into his clothes, as he took of the pajama pants, I saw that he had on Ellaiden's undies as well! He later told us that he didn't like girl underwear because they are too tight. As we were hunting for his clothes, we could not find his underwear (they are still missing). It was official, Eli lost his underwear at the Christmas party! This will be a blackmail story for sure!

No comments: