It was a nice, fun, relaxing time with family...just what Thanksgiving should be. I think it might be my favorite holiday! I can't believe we're already headed back up there this weekend. Next year, I think we will probably only go up the DFW area for either Thanksgiving or Christmas, not both. It took us 6 hours to get home from Dallas after Thanksgiving! Remind me of that next year!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Thanksgiving
We had a fun Thanksgiving again this year. Somehow we managed to see all our families on the trip. We started off in Ft. Worth, then to Decatur to see Nana on turkey day, then on to Murphy to see my family. Eli especially loved Nana's because he got to drive a tractor with Grandad! The kids also got to collect pecans from the trees, see cows, and play on hay stacks. I included videos of Eli and Grandad in the tractor, Eli raking while gathering pecans(he's singing 'Do you know the Muffin Man?', and Jed looking at the cows(he is signing 'cow').
It was a nice, fun, relaxing time with family...just what Thanksgiving should be. I think it might be my favorite holiday! I can't believe we're already headed back up there this weekend. Next year, I think we will probably only go up the DFW area for either Thanksgiving or Christmas, not both. It took us 6 hours to get home from Dallas after Thanksgiving! Remind me of that next year!













It was a nice, fun, relaxing time with family...just what Thanksgiving should be. I think it might be my favorite holiday! I can't believe we're already headed back up there this weekend. Next year, I think we will probably only go up the DFW area for either Thanksgiving or Christmas, not both. It took us 6 hours to get home from Dallas after Thanksgiving! Remind me of that next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment