At church a few weeks ago, the kids came to "big church" to sing some songs. They sang the Fruit of the Spirit song and Jesus Loves Me. Eli sang the FOS song at home, but when he got in front of the church, he was silent and still, with no expression on his face at all. Stage fright, I guess! Jed actually did one of the motions during the song. He picks up on stuff when we think he's not paying attention all the time. I wasn't even going to bring him out to sing, but decided to at the last minute. Then while we were singing the song, I noticed that he did the gesture for coconut while we were singing! The kid is a genius! If you look at the right side, at the beginning you'll see Jed knock on his head. Look for Eli on the left side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment