Friday, June 04, 2010
Eli's Breakfast
This morning Eli made breakfast for everyone all by himself! By the time John and I came out to the kitchen, it was all ready. He didn't even spill any milk! What a big boy. I think it's time for him to start making himself (and maybe Jed, too) some cereal in the mornings, and hopefully John and I could get a little extra rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love it! Makes me wonder which breakfast is for who, though. Kind of like goldilocks and the three bears. Is the big bowl with a quart of milk in it for Papa Bear? Who gets the waffle?
Yes, I thought of the Three Bears, too! Papa Bear's is the big white bowl, Eli's is the red bowl with the big boy spoon, and Jed's is the orange bowl with the truck spoon. Mama Bear gets the waffle. Eli toasted it by himself, which is why it's burnt. It makes me a little nervous that he used the toaster w/o us knowing, so it's now unplugged!
Post a Comment