Monday, November 01, 2010

Camping Trip

The day before Halloween, we went with several friends to Bastrop State Park to go camping. We got there Saturday afternoon and left Sunday morning, so it was a short and sweet time there. I think it was the only available time back when we were booking the camp sites over the summer. I'm not too keen on camping, but I thought it would be a fun time to hang out with friends. I have a feeling I'm going to have to learn to like camping more since I live with three males! We all had fun and the weather was perfect...sunny, nice and cool during the day and cold at night. The boys did great sleeping in the tent, too. It helped that they were extremely tired from playing with their friends all day. I don't think we'll try and fit in a camping trip right before Halloween again, though. Too much going on in a short amount of time! Lots of memories made, nonetheless!

No comments: