Last weekend, we got to celebrate Christmas with my family in Dallas a week early. We had Christmas with my mom (Mammy)on Saturday, and then spent Sunday with my Dad and Cindy (Grandpa and Gramma Ninny) along with my aunt and uncle and my cousin and her family, and of course my sister, Brynn, and her family both days. We had fun doing presents and eating good food, but the best part was just hanging out and being together. I am thankful that I like hanging out with my family. We laugh, relax, and just have a good time. Thanks for being my family!
One highlight was when Mammy made Christmas cookies with all four of her grandsons. It's been a tradition since I was little to make cookies with my mom. We do it all, from rolling out the dough and cutting out shapes to decorating with the icing and sprinkles. I like the decorating, but my favorite part is giving them out to friends...well eating them is fun too! I took some of the undecorated cookies home and the boys and I decorated them and passed them out to our neighbors and friends here. Fun for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment