John and I got there late (b/c we were waiting for Eli to put on his shoes, but that's a whole different story!), so we had to sit in the back row. They performed in the sanctuary of the church, and it was packed! I ended up standing on the side in the front against the wall so that I could get some good pictures.
First, the four year-olds sang, then the three year-olds came out and then the two year-olds came out to sing. Some of the two year-olds looked smaller than Jed. So cute! I'm sure we'll get to see Jed do a Christmas program at Faith Preschool in the future!
The kids all had glittery hats that they helped make, which made the performance even cuter. After the program, everyone got to enjoy punch and cookies and a visit from Santa in their classroom. We also got to see Eli's artwork displayed on the walls.
As you can see in the picture where the boys are in Santa's lap, Eli is not happy. When we were waiting in line to see Santa, Eli thought it was his turn to go, but there was a kid in front of him who went up there the same time Eli did. Eli got embarrassed b/c the kid's mom told him it wasn't his turn yet (in a nice way). Eli tends to get mad and cry when he's embarrassed. So, that's the story behind the grumpy face with Santa.





The program started with the kids singing Go Tell It on the Mountain as they walked in. Eli walks in at the beginning of the video. He's wearing a black shirt, right next to his friend, James, who is wearing a green shirt. He's walking right in front of his teacher, Mrs. Bass, the lady in the red shirt. Sorry, the videos are pretty wobbly. That's probably b/c I was standing and waving to Eli while holding the camera.
This is one of the songs that Eli's class did. Each class took turns standing in the front to sing some songs.
Here are some other songs all the kids sang. They had a lot of cute ones, but I'm sure you'll recognize these. Eli is toward the left. Again, sorry for the wobbly camera work.
And I just like this song. Did you notice the girl sitting in front of Eli to the right? So cute! I think Eli's getting a little bored in this one...ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment