| I got the die in mid air!...see it? |
Monday, June 25, 2012
Cardboard Creations
I found out about this amazing video/story about a 9 year old kid who created an ellaborate arcade out of cardboard. You can watch the video here. It's pretty inspiring! I knew Eli would be inspired to make his own creation after he watched it, and I was right. For his first project, he made a football game where you pull back the die with the rubber band and try to make it through the field goal to get points. I'm looking forward to seeing the next game he's going to create, which Eli says will be a soccer game. What a great way for him to use his brain this summer! We had a talk about "plan B", trial and error, and it's also a lesson in patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment