Sunday, June 03, 2012

What we've been up to...

Wow, I haven't posted in a month! We've had a lot going on in May. The boys had activites with school, like track and field day and Mom's day and kindergarten graduation. Meanwhile, Max is the size of a toddler at 7 months old with three, almost 4 teeth and is rolling everywhere, playing with toys and eating like a champ. Eli and Jed are done with school and it's already summertime! My how time flies! I find myself wanting to enjoy every moment with my boys (even when it's loud and chaotic and I'm frustrated) because they really do grow up so fast and I know I'm going to look back and miss this. There's a good reason people say it so much..."enjoy it now because they grow up fast". It's so true!

the one picture I got before my camera died at Ei's kinder graduation
Eli and his teacher, Mrs. Lancaster, on the last day of school


Jed on his last day of school

SVE Track & Field day-funny story: That day, while John ate lunch with Eli's class, he taught them to flex their bicep and point one way when he asked "where's the beach?", so when the class won their tug of war game, John said, "Hey Mrs. Lancaster's class, Where's the beach?", they all pointed on cue with biceps flexed and yelled, "That way!". He got it on video on his phone, but I have no idea how to put it on this compter. It was priceless!

cute Max

Me and Jed at Mom's Day at Jed's school. The kids sing songs, give us gifts that they made (like the crown I'm wearing), and serve us punch and cookies. It's so sweet. Here are a couple videos of one of the many songs the kids sang. Jed was trying not to smile the whole time for some reason.


No comments: